Review + Swatches: Maybelline Color Tattoos!

Hello everyone! Today I have a review on the Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoos. I'm pretty sure everyone is sick of reviews on these, but I really wanted to share my thoughts on these with you guys. Now I know they came out a while ago, and I've had them for about a couple of weeks but I'm reviewing them now, to really give you my full opinion on them.

The Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoos are cream-gel shadows that wear up to 24 hours. They are pretty similar to MAC paint pots, but the MAC ones tend to be a bit more creamier in consistency.


The colors I have are Too Cool and Bad to the Bronze. The whole line has a total of 10 shadows. The average price for each of these are about $6-7, which is a great price for a great product.

I really love the formula of these, they are pigmented, creamy and glide on your eyes. They dry quickly, blends well, and does not crease at all, which is saying a lot coming from a person with super oily eyelids. They make amazing bases or you can just use them all over the lid on its own, and they do literally wear up to 24 hours.

                  Bad to the Bronze is a gorgeous shimmery deep bronze color.
It looks a little dark here but that's mostly what it looks like.

Too Cool is a shimmery frosty white color.


Here are what the swatches look like:
(true to color swatches)
(up close swatches)

I honestly think these are amazing cream eyeshadows or bases, and they do beat some of the other high end cream shadows out there as well. The price for these are great considering it is a very high-quality product, and I would definitely repurchase again.

Comments

Popular Posts