MAC Desert Rose Blush: Review + Swatch!

So it has been a month since I've last posted, and I wanted to apologize for my lack of blogging. But today I wanted to show you one of the blushes that I have recently picked up. The blush shown is MAC's Desert Rose, which is a matte, dusty rose color that I think is perfect for fall. It's not too light or dark and can go with any eye look.


                                          ((The blush looks a bit dark here.))

It is very pigmented so you really do not need a lot and looks great when applied with a light hand. It has a very dry texture, mostly likely because it is a matte finish, but manages to blend out well on my cheeks.


For a general overview, I do think this blush is gorgeous and would be perfect for this season, either for everyday use or for special occasions.

{Desert Rose is part of the permanent line, and all MAC powder blushes 
(from the permanent collection) are $20 each with 6 g/0.21 oz.}

Comments

Popular Posts